Monday, December 28, 2015

My Beauty Diary Sake Yeast Mask

I got this mask as a free gift with purchase from Beauteque and although I typically don't buy the cloth types of masks I wanted to give it a try because I am intrigued by the sake yeast. It's hard to find any information about what sake's does for the skin and the ingredients are not in English unfortunately I can't read it-but I can tell you that it feels very refreshing, he ingredients don't feel greasy or heavy and the mask adheres really well and unlike some other masks that I've used that I mouth and nose pieces are already punched out which is nice because I hate to handle them too much with my fingers before I put them on my face and risk breakouts. Overall it's a great mask but because I typically don't use masks like he's due to my own oily skin I wouldn't purchase. Before I discarded it I squeezed out the excess and used it as a lotion (it was plenty saturated!)

No comments:

Post a Comment